Welcome to the Our Way Forward YouTube channel! We are so glad you're here and we're excited to have you as a part of our community!
Our Way Forward strives to build a community of ovarian cancer patients, caregivers and supporters. Therefore, we choose not to engage in sensitive topics or discussions about products – ours or other companies' – or recommend any specific treatments on this channel. We also ask that all users comply with YouTube's Terms of Service, found here: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms as well as our Rules of Engagement below. Although we make every effort to respond to all comments received, we cannot guarantee that a response will be provided.
Rules of Engagement
Comments will be reviewed by TESARO and are subject to removal if they violate these Rules of Engagement. This page is intended for US audiences. Please post comments in English.
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Please don't use our You Tube channel as a place to promote your product or pitch your services. Any spam that is posted on our channel will be removed.
- The comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by users on this Youtube channel do not necessarily reflect the opinions of TESARO, its employees or affiliates. TESARO can only confirm the accuracy of the information we post on this account and does not verify, approve or endorse user content or any information posted by visitors on this account and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
- This account may contain information related to various health and medical conditions. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use the Information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. We also ask that you refrain from mentioning the names of your healthcare providers.
- Please refrain from posting information on our account that provides medical or other professional advice. In addition, our account should not be used for the discussion of specific treatments or products.
- Please understand that the public content that you post on our YouTube channel will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates permission to use your public postings in any form of media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We ask that you refrain from discussing any information concerning specific products. This includes a discussion of safety issues or side effects associated with our products or any other companies' products. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any TESARO products or any other products, we encourage you to report this to the FDA. For TESARO products, please contact us at TESAROPV@ubc.com or call 1-844-4-TESARO [844-483-7276]. For any other products. please visit https://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We reserve the right to block users who violate the Rules of Engagement from this channel. We reserve the right to remove this channel and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. Your use of this YouTube channel indicates your acceptance of, and any revisions to, these terms.
Thank you for reading this and for being a part of our community!